ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple of years, the buzz around our platform has been growing. On the sales team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that goodwill.
To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly. We are seeking a highly motivating leader to oversee ActiveCampaign’s Spanish speaking team of Account Executives. This is a fast paced team focused on qualification and closing of opportunities in the Spanish speaking LatAm markets. This newly created role will be tasked with creating processes and plans to improve results and will also be involved in all aspects of the rep’s day to day to help lead, coach and assist in the sales process.
What your day could consist of:
- Hire and Coach Account Executives (typically between 1-3 years experience);
- Actively shadow and review call recordings and provide specific and actionable feedback to AE's via weekly 1:1's;
- Monitor and maintain a high level of integrity within the sales process;
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results;
- Motivate team to meet objectives of closing revenue, identifying and qualifying opportunities and contribution to overall team revenue;
- Coach and develop AE's into all star sellers and future leaders through inspiring leadership
What is needed:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish required (Native tongue preferred)
- Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of a high activity environment;
- Previous leadership/coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven;
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic;
- Experience and strong point of view on deal qualification a must (experience with the Sandler Sales Methodology a plus);
- Must be metrics driven with the ability to use data to drive decisions;
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.