ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced Sales Change Strategist professional with Lead to Cash Experience working across field sales, sales operations, commercial legal, and finance stakeholders to be part of the Sales Transformation Office. This role is critical to the success of the overall Digital Innovation and Transformation team which aims to digitize our internal sales experience, processes, technology and support our GTM (Go-to-Market) transformation programs. Specifically, this role will be the lead Change Strategist for the Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Contract-Lifecycle-Management (CLM) Transformations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for serving our internal sales, operations, and extended teams obsessing over making their world of work, work better for them.
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute to the overall Sales Transformation Office vision & strategy by being the lead change strategist for the CPQ/CLM transformation program, including leading the change champion program, persona assessments, communication, training, and overall adoption strategy.
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change strategies.
- Design agile change plans that will help each impacted persona change their culture and ways of working to prepare them for the future.
- Develop human-centered methodologies to create consistent, best-in-class experiences that bring our x-functional teams into the digital world.
- Build influential change networks to generate awareness and engagement.
- Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including: Predictive and organizational analytics; behavioral diagnostics. Engagement, collaboration, and facilitation tools (i.e., Mural, Mentimeter). Design user personas and journey maps. Employee learning and new skilling platforms
- Execute on transformation strategy leveraging a shared service of change managers, enablement, and communications resources.
- Align closely with portfolio intake and CPQ/CLM product owners to create a closed feedback loop.
- Manage status and execution of change strategy and report on progress, delays, wins, and issues to leadership.
- As appropriate, troubleshoot and mitigate blockers and delays within transformation change strategy.
To be successful in this role you have
- 10 years of field sales and sales operations business partnering experience with a minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience developing change strategies, methodologies, thought leadership and value-based outcomes.
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent a plus
- Solid understanding of business issues/pain points and desired business outcomes
- Effective at navigating a matrixed environment with strong cross functional, collaboration, and influence skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communications skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and juggling competing demands
- Purpose-driven team player
- Highly proactive, planful, even anticipatory with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Ability to create visualization and high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature business capabilities
- Proven facilitation skills with previous experience designing workshops, facilitating sessions and working with teams to gain crucial input from key contributors
- Hands-on experience in the application of business process analysis including but not limited to: Current state processes analysis and to be process definition
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.