Licensed Mortgage Sales Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
- The primary function of the Sales Assistant is to support and manage client engagement activities including some aspects of partner development.
- Maintain positive, professional, helpful, friendly relationships with all real estate agents.
- Enter complete and accurate data into Encompass & Print Encompass docs including CCW’s etc. for borrowers to sign.
- Assist Team with providing Commitment and Pre-approval Letters.
- Create and email new listings and open house flyers to agents daily.
- Score files through AUS.
- Enter and maintain client contacts.
- Work with Marketing department on lead generation marketing materials and flyers as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to team.
- Provide Marketing reports as needed.
- Promptly return calls from borrowers and real estate agents.
- Keep team organized; in general, daily.
- Order appraisal and title work on all files; promptly prepare files for processing team.
- Assist other members on his team whenever possible, with anything.
- Maintain office monthly newsletters & distribute to office.
- Maintain calendars.
- A strong commitment to customer service to sales associates and borrowers—is a must!!
- Keep current on all licensing requirements and continuing education classes throughout year to maintain LO license.
- Interview borrowers over the phone, take loan applications and schedule borrowers to meet.
- Support Loan Officers with new and past clients to lock loans and increase monthly production.
- Ability to understand loan pricing and general mortgage guidelines to quote rates, interact with clients, and prepare necessary documentation.
- 2+ years of Mortgage and or Real Estate Experience is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, and Excel (required).
- Familiarity and comfort with social media.
- Positive outlook and proactive attitude working around a relatively complex and regulated underwriting process.
- Must have NMLS license or be willing to obtain NMLS license.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1