Licensing Specialist at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
We are currently seeking a Licensing Specialist to join out innovative and passionate team.
Reporting to the Vice President, National Licensing the Licensing Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Have a working knowledge of the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (“NMLS”) – 3-5 years.
- Have the ability to multitask and can complete various tasks related to licensing initiatives for MLOs, Branches, and Company.
- Maintain working knowledge of Excel (3-5 years).
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate.
- Generate weekly reports of Branch licensing activity, including new Branch license requests, Branch office closing and Branch office moves.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prioritize tasks for the Department and schedule meetings, maintain minutes of meetings and create task lists.
- Monitor daily reports and Department email boxes for customer service and assist the Department employees with various.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-BB1