Loan Support Assistant
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a home-owners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Production Support Assistant to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Full availability at a moment’s notice
- Highly Organized
- Professional and personable Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Recognize problems in process and solution them out without guidance or direction
- Assist Production Manager role within Corporate Production Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years related Assistant Experience
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate has worked in a mortgage or sales environment
- Friendly and approachable, displays diplomacy and tact
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Forward thinking, ability to anticipate future needs
- Technical savvy, strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.