Major Account Executive I - Great Lakes Region
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Preferred Location: Michigan
What You'll Bring:
- Responsibility for achieving/exceeding the annual quota for targeted territory. Strong prospecting skills are a must.
- Establishment of deep relationships with all key account players including an understanding of their purchasing criteria.
- Cultivate accounts with significant potential.
- Engagement of subject matter experts as needed to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage prospects.
- Demonstrates competency in key skills and behaviors (e.g. consultative selling, prospecting, and solution development).
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of large and complex client businesses.
We’d Love to See:
- Ability to grow current and inactive accounts.
- Individual contributor to a sales team. Acts autonomously and seeks guidance and direction only when necessary.
- Aptitude to identify and close cross-sell opportunities.
- Advanced knowledge of direct selling concepts and skills.
- Proactive analysis of client business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably business related or equivalent experience required.
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days, you will acquire deep understanding of TransUnion, the solutions and develop your go-to-market strategy identifying opportunities within existing accounts and prospects.
- Beyond 90 days, you will begin to execute on your strategy identified.
- Planning and implementation of sales to specific, major accounts/sales channel where cultivating relationships and identifying opportunities are critical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.