Major Account Executive I, Multifamily
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience within the multifamily industry in ideally an institutional/enterprise sales function.
- Ability to maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TransUnion solutions across a customer’s organization.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through consultative selling. Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance and support to establish the role of trusted advisor; recommend new opportunities. Lead, coordinate customer contract negotiations and structure complex pricing scenarios for a successful close.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline.
What we’d love to see:
- Solid understanding of the rental screening environment. Demonstrate the ability to readily share best practices, selling strategies, product and industry knowledge with other team members.
- Understanding of data and analytics relevant to the rental screening industry. Minimum of four years of sales experience in B2B sales or senior property management experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Preferred Location: Texas – Dallas or Houston
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days: You will establish contacts and connections within assigned customer/prospective customer base.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days: Thoroughly study and learn the breadth of products and services offered along with the value proposition of each.
- You will foster a high performance culture by identifying the sales assets needed to drive new and existing customer business growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.