At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Manager, Channel Operations will report to the VP of Channels and Alliances and will be located in Schaumburg, IL. Success in this role will be determined by the growth in Paylocity channels, supported by a channel operations platform encompassing technology; performance-driven practices enabled with metrics and analysis; assets that help the channel team, partners and Paylocity sales scale; and processes that allow us to execute efficiently and effectively; not to mention a great culture where performance and fun are woven together.
- Lead the effective use of existing technology systems – including CRM, intranet, and Paylocity software – in support of Paylocity channel plans
- Facilitate the evaluation, selection and implementation of new technology systems
- Build processes, workflow and system support for partner programs
- Manage execution of partner programs - communications, launch, follow-up
- Drive annual planning cycle for the Channels & Alliances team as well as QBRs to ensure on-going quality of execution
- Build performance targets and manage to performance targets in close coordination with other departments such as finance, marketing and sales
- Work with channel field leaders, market directors, finance, sales and marketing to build and execute MDF or other co-promotional programs across the Paylocity partner network
- Drive real-time on-demand access to performance data, as well as automation to support scale and quality of execution for all channels
- Build and maintain a library of assets that support partner lifecycle – ensuring quality, consistency and utilization
Education and Experience
- 5 or more years of pertinent experience
- Business analyst, program management, PMO or other pertinent experience
- Strong cross-functional project experience
- Technical savvy with business applications – Salesforce, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen from business case development, to program execution, including the scheduling and management of program elements to ensure coordinated execution with channel partners
- Location: Paylocity HQ / Schaumburg, IL (Chicago) #SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.