Manager, Corporate Account Executives
- Be a talent first manager - At Relativity, we are focused on being a talent first company. As a manager, this means, first, identifying and recruiting the best sales talent. With each new rep hired into the team, we have an opportunity to continually evolve and reset the standard of excellence. Additionally, you should be ready to build an inclusive and diverse team culture. We are focused on creating a company and sales environment where people of diverse backgrounds can have a voice and feel heard. There will be no shortcuts taken. Lastly, it will be important to be a consummate guide and supporter of your reps' growth and development. A key responsibility will be to set clear development goals and a career path that inspires them.
- Coach and guide sales reps through a complex sales process – eDiscovery is a complex operational process which involves many different groups to support and operate. Leading a sale process which drives consensus across power users, admins, lawyers, IT and partners is a part of every sale. Your role will be to coach and develop the skills necessary for your reps to thrive in this kind of environment.
- Collaborate across the org – Sales is a team sport and your team’s success will depend on your ability to collaborate with other teams like customer success, marketing, presales and support. Driving clarity, consensus and establishing new business processes will be a significant part of where you will be spending your time internally.
- Operationally sound – We are in a phase or rapid growth. So, it will be important to have a solid playbook of operational processes. For example, you will be expected to drive accurate and up to date forecasts, establish an effective account planning process, lead high impact team meetings and develop sales KPIs to help oversee your reps’ effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes)
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration experience
- Record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferably in business administration, computer science, CIS/MIS or related area)
- eDiscovery, SaaS and technical acumen
- Demonstrable experience generating new business, including 5+ years of direct selling experience, territory management, with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Relativity RCSP certification a plus
- Experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills