Manager, Corporate Sales - Existing Business at Relativity
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
You will lead a new logo acquisition sales team, focused on the corporate market. Relativity is well-established in provided solutions to support the eDiscovery needs of law firms, corporations, government agencies, and a community of channel partners. With the maturation of our SaaS product RelativityOne, we are seeing a marked increase in corporations engaging us directly to improve their eDiscovery practice and choosing RelativityOne as their platform of choice. The corporate segment is one of our biggest areas of logo and revenue growth, and our product & company are primed to secure this market.
You will have a chance to lead a team of account executives, shape our primary sales motions in the growing corporate market, and make a real and lasting impact at Relativity.
Your Role in Action
- Be a talent first manager - Identify and recruit the best sales talent - build an inclusive team culture and support your team member's development
- Coach and guide sales reps through a complex sales process - You will lead a sales process which drives agreement across power users, admins, lawyers, IT and partners - You will guide your team in developing skills to do this
- Collaborate across the department - Sales is a team sport and your team's success will depend on your ability to work with other teams like customer success, marketing, presales, support, and our channel partners
- Operationally sound - It will be important to have a solid strategy of operational processes - You willdrive accurate and up-to-date forecasts, establish an account planning process, lead high impact team meetings and develop sales Measurements to help oversee your reps' effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably SaaS solutions within the e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required your client to realign certain processes)
- Experience with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a consultative and competitive market
- Record of success in generating new business with overachievement of sales goals
- Passionate about customer success
- Solid sales process methodology, pipeline management, and forecasting experience
- Follow our Core Values
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.