Manager, Customer Success at FOURKITES (Chicago, IL)
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
FourKites is looking for an extraordinary people leader who is customer obsessed and believes in our core values of one team, bias for action, attitude matters and extreme ownership.
The FourKites Customer Success Team owns the overall customer relationship. The team’s goal is to provide our customers the best experience and business consultancy. We provide best practices and thought leadership to help our customers recognize business value and prove ROI. Our goal is to be viewed as trusted partners and to create raving fans that want to continuously further their partnership with FourKites.
As the Manager of Customer Success, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience. The team is responsible for guiding customers through their visibility journey and managing a book of customers. Key metrics include Net Revenue Retention, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Health, and account growth. Your team will work heavily with Sales, Operations, Product and Leadership. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about FourKites solutions, customer outcomes, leading, developing and inspiring a team that scales with our growth.
- Development and manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Build and cultivate relationships with customer executives and champions of strategic accounts and serve as an escalation point for client conflict resolution as necessary
- Partner with Customer Enablement to ensure CS Playbooks are being advanced based on our business growth and maturity
- Provide direction, coaching and feedback to CSMs around day-to-day execution of CS Playbooks
- Detailed management routines around account planning, business objectives, risk mitigation, and customer expansion
- Understand and mitigate account risk and escalate to dependent functions as necessary
- Enable Customer Growth Account Executives, Renewals Manager and CSMs to strategize on renewals and expansion opportunities
- Hire, onboard, and develop team members to progress their career at FourKites
- Contribute and lead a culture of customer success
- Collaborate with other FourKites leaders to ensure one team approach to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage and influence behavior through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Experience in a SaaS company or tech startup
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 7+ years’ experience in an account management, consulting or customer success
- 3+ years of directly managing customer-facing teams
- Experience directly or indirectly working with freight management and supply chain
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.