The Role: We're looking for an experienced operations professional to join our Mid-Market Sales team. The Manager of Mid-Market Sales Operations partners with the Head of Mid-Market Sales and Sales Excellence to define efficient processes and metrics for the Mid-Market Sales organization. You will use data and technology to support sales, diagnose issues, and design more effective programs and activities. The ideal candidate is focused on execution, is an effective communicator, and partners across multiple teams. This position is based in Chicago.
- Defines processes and applies technology to build efficient processes along the sales journey for the Mid-Market Sales team.
- Designs reports for the sales team to drive insights. Uses this data to monitor the activities of the sales team, uncover opportunities, and design more effective processes.
- Collaborates with Sales Excellence and Corporate Systems team to architect and build Salesforce configurations for Mid-Market sales team. Supports overall systems/platform requirements
- Partners with marketing to leverage sales data to generate sales campaigns and upsell opportunities.
- Operationalizes the Head of Mid-Market Sales' strategy by creating and executing project plans.
- Partners with the Head of Mi-Market Sales for all aspects of sales planning including territory planning, sales coverage model, roles and responsibilities, onboarding and compensation.
- 4 years of sales or service operations experience.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to influence and motivate large team.
- Proven operations experience with technical aptitude to identify and implement workflow efficiency improvements.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work effectively with external clients as well as internally with peers, senior and executive management.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Morningstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing to work in any office. Morningstar's vaccine policy may be modified to comply with evolving legal requirements and other changing circumstances.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity