Manager, Mid-Market Sales at TripActions
As TripActions continues to see significant adoption in the market and grow 20%+ MoM, we are looking for a Manager, Mid-Market Sales to help lead, train, coach, scale, and motivate a team of high performing, quota crushing Mid-Market Account Executives. This role will report directly to the Mid-Market Director of Sales. TripActions is looking for a natural leader who loves to sell, is energized by nurturing and developing people, can scale an effective process, and is exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a fast-cycle, complex sales process.
You will be able to work out of the Chicago office, and will manage a team of 5-8 Account executives as a front line manager and ultimately drive net new revenue growth.
- Hire and continue to build out a team of exceptional Account Executives
- Connect Account Executives to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Oversee day-to-day activity of your AE team members and monitor performance goals while providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and guidance through weekly 1:1s and or ad hoc discussions.
- Develop and report sales revenue forecasts based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Track MM AE team activity and performance metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Develop, Train and Inspire team members on a daily basis and recognize and reward accomplishments and contribution including competitions and spiffs.
- Develop and refine best practices and ensure adherence to Salesforce usage as well as accurate forecasting practices.
- Support team growth by developing and/or maintaining content for onboarding, training, scripts, and playbooks.
- 3+ years experience as a sales leader/manager.
- Demonstrable success in leading/managing inside or field sales teams with a SaaS product and solution sales approach.
- 3+ years as an individual, closing role specific, sales person within the technology and/or travel industries.
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent, particularly in a hyper-growth start-up environment.
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching and motivation.
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing.
- Ability to function in “Player/Coach” role that includes customer facing engagement.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and lead complex sales processes.
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated command of metrics-driven sales models.
- Strong career trajectory with a history of top performance in successive roles.