Manager, Relationship Manager at G2
Manager, Relationship Manager
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 700,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 is in need of an experienced manager that will lead a team of quota carrying relationship managers in charge of maintaining and growing sales with existing customers. This individual should have a proven track record of meeting individual and team quotas with experience in a competitive B2B sales management environment.
- Lead a team of relationship managers tasked with upselling, cross-selling, and renewals
- Ensure team and individual quotas are achieved
- Hire and train new team members as well as develop and reward top performing relationship managers
- Manage weekly team-wide pipeline meetings and training sessions
- Report on team pipeline and forecasts
- 5+ years of B2B account management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a quota carrying team
- Experience working in the software or technology space in a competitive environment
- Proven track record of growing revenue from an established customer base
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage pipeline and provide accurate forecasting
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.