Manager, Sales Development at Litera
Our Story: Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
Sales Development at Litera is about driving demands for business with new and existing customers. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager is responsible for leading a team of SDR's to uncover qualified opportunities for the sales team and support the team by providing demonstrations to clients and prospects as needed throughout the sales cycle.
The SDR Manager will be responsible for providing effective leadership, coaching, motivation and performance management to their team, focused on achieving customer outreach and product demonstration objectives. This individual will work closely with sales leadership to ensure alignment with the sales team and effective collaboration.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate coach who will be a source of knowledge and best practices who is focused on driving results and values customer success.
- Experienced leader with proven track record of motivating teams
- Energized by a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- Leverages data to drive decisions and behavior
- Excited about competition with a desire to work for a winning organization
- Lead team to achieve and exceed target metrics in the areas of outreach, demonstrations, qualified lead generation and pipeline influence
- Maintain a fully staffed team, participate in the recruiting and hiring process
- Handle onboarding and training for new team members
- Provide ongoing coaching and guidance through on-the-job training to ensure team members meet their goals and are highly effective
- Work closely with sales team to identify and develop strategic campaigns and drive activity to support pipeline growth
- Collaborate with marketing, product and other functions as necessary to develop and maintain effective messaging
What sets us apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with upper management
- The opportunity to advance your career in a growing environment
- A robust rewards and recognition program that encourages a growth mindset
- Work independently and with a team that has a proven track record
- You'll be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills