Manager, Sales Development at Relativity
The Manager, Sales Development grows, develops, and manages a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build the pipeline for the sales organization. This role is for a leader that has the skills to develop Sales Development reps and drive programs that ensure successful pipeline development, and are targeting specific accounts to ensure overall health of the business. You will improve sales development programs by establishing call plans, writing scripts, motivating the team, and tracking and reporting success.
Your Role in Action
- Hire, lead and manage the BDR team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Engage with sales and marketing teams to develop program goals and establish call programs
- Create and enforce demand generation accountability metrics (top-funnel to close) to affect 50% of annual revenue
- Hands-on coaching on messaging/positioning and personas
- Drive call programs including: list sourcing, scripting, testing plans, tracking, reporting, and execution
- Run execution tests by delivering outbound calls to engage prospects and customers to take an action
- Build spiff programs and other incentives to motivate a team of SDRs
- Build weekly/quarterly/monthly lead development goals and be able to report on success within each market to sales leadership
- Become an expert on enablement and execution of sales enablement and prospecting tools
- Perform routine audits on team activity and logged information
- 2+ years management experience and 5+ years experience in SaaS
- Motivated person with an execution focus and a belief in Relativity's Mission to Organize data, Discover the truth and Act on it
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding great people for your team
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.