Manager, Sales Development
TripActions is looking for a Manager of Sales Development to train, coach, and motivate a team of high performing outbound Sales Development Representatives. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving individual and team quotas. You will partner closely with marketing on demand generation programs/campaigns and collaborate to develop the sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
The ideal candidate loves solving problems, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates. This role reports to the Director of Sales Development.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of 8-10 outbound sales development representatives
- Develop and coach SDR’s in their careers towards future account executive roles
- Lead through TripActions culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales or sales development team preferably at a SaaS company
- Ideally 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying sales role (preferably as an Account Executive)
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Bachelor’s degree