Manager, Sales Enablement and Training
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
The Manager of Sales Enablement and Training is responsible for ensuring every team member has the knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to reach our sales goals. Reporting to the Director of Sales Effectiveness, this role requires a cross-functional collaborator who can build and execute a systematic methodology to equip sales and account management personnel to be poised for success in every interaction with customers and prospects. You will be responsible for building training courses and materials as well as executing a training curriculum for all sales and account management personnel. You will work closely with marketing and solution specialists to ensure the content used by sales and account management personnel are effective and support Lumere’s sales effectiveness model.
You are business-focused, sales-minded, collaborative, entrepreneurial, and able to influence and thrive in our fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct an inventory of current skills, processes, knowledge, and tools and work with the sales leadership team to leverage strengths and identify areas needing development
- Manage and reinforce our sales methodology and sales processes such as qualification, prospecting guides, persona messaging to understand and enhance the skills-knowledge, process and tools that are required to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes
- Translate value proposition messaging into actionable phone pitches, email templates, cheat sheets, campaigns, and other tools for specific segments, use-cases, and buyer personas enabling the commercial team to have consistent, effective, engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Own the new hire onboarding process for all Sales new hires, supported by Sales Operations and the Marketing teams; train new and current sales individuals to use tools and resources optimally
- Implement a continuous improvement program for a comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training program through tactics such as role play and mock sales conversations, and establish measurable success metrics
- Collaborate with knowledge management point people to manage a centralized repository containing all sales asset materials that meet the needs of the commercial teams
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement with a high growth, SaaS, B2B organization
- Experience with and understanding of high-level B2B SaaS sales, business, and go-to-market strategies with the ability to develop structured plans, actions, and metrics for sales tools and enablement that can be measured during execution
- You are proficient in Salesforce, Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Methods, Solution Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.), pursuit planning, document design, and editing tools. Knowledge of Hubspot and prospecting tools a plus
- Knowledge of sales content distribution systems and sales communication methodologies to recommend strategies for improved adoption and application
- Self-motivated to independently drive projects to completion, exhibit commitment to goals, and consistently deliver high-quality results
- A team player that has above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and discern key insights
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and can effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- An enthusiastic, positive, and passionate contributor to a great culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, healthcare experience a plus