Manager, Sales Mid-Market at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Manager, Sales Mid-Market to join our Mid Market Sales team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
To be successful as the Sales Manager, you’ll need to be a great manager who develops Account Executives through skill coaching and data analysis. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the IAS value to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
What You'll Do As a Manager, Sales Mid-Market
- Hire, train and manage a team of Mid-Market Account Executives
- Actively participate in customer onsites, calls, and any other assistance your team needs in getting deals closed
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management, with a data drive approach
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Managing the top of funnel for repeatability and scalability based on process-based cold outreach
- Increasing win rate by innovating on existing pitch and presentation practices, including developing new scripting, building new sales content, and partnering with support teams
- Partnering with Marketing to create lead generation programs for prospecting
What we're open to seeing in your background
- BA/BS degree OR equivalent years of experience
- Required: 6+ years closing experience in a SaaS/ad/media/technical sale with 1+ years experience managing, hiring and training Account Executives to achieve performance goals
- Experience managing a vertical structured team
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated and analytical
- Ability to play a client-facing role and represent IAS in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, passionate, and able to keep a positive attitude with a passion for growth
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.