MANAGER, SALES PLANNING - TRAVEL & QSR
· Serve as national, digital sales planning lead for the Travel and Dining/QSR vertical.
· Manage Travel and Dining/QSR RFP pipeline, vertical metrics scorecard and establish internal planning goals.
· Ownership of pre-sales process, inclusive of strategy development for Travel and Dining/QSR brands and opportunities, forecasting, building sales collateral/media plans and serving as the liaison between sales and our internal support teams/3rd party partners.
· Maintain close relationship with Sales, Product, Analytics, Account Management, and Media Delivery to continuously develop processes and strategies designed to enhance proposal output and win rates.
· Lead solution and media plan creation trainings for planning or sales teams.
· Represent planning team in vertical related trainings and sales meetings.
· Collaborate with sales, marketing and product team on updated vertical specific sales collateral.
· Work with sales, analytics and planning leadership to develop proactive strategies to drive vertical business.
· The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years’ experience in a related environment, including experience in media planning, sales support and/or account management
· Previous experience with the following required:
o Managing various projects and multiple priorities simultaneously
o Proactively problem-solving to drive deliverable completion
o Outstanding execution with minimal direction
o Working in an entrepreneurial environment balanced with coordination and communication with several stakeholders
· 5+ years of experience in developing strategic, digital solutions
· Expertise with Travel and/or Dining brands preferred
· Passion for collaboration and knowledge sharing
· Analytical and technological mindset, evidenced by a strong understanding of internet and media technologies
· MS Office proficiency (specifically, Excel and PowerPoint) is mandatory.
· Proficiency in Salesforce.com
· Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.