Manager, Solution Consulting at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow who are expected to deliver spectacular interactions and experiences with customers and also internally, with a focus on performance and continual improvement.
We are seeking a Solution Consulting leader to lead Demonstration capability and strategy. This strategic leadership role will set the agenda for demonstration capability as well as execution by inspiring and managing a team of early in career Presales Solution Consultants. The ideal manager will create a repeatable process, driving results and outcomes in a multi-fold agenda including:
- Bring early in career SCs providing an environment where they hone demonstration proficiency and knowledge across ServiceNow’s products groups.
- Define and refine future Demo Hub program capability. Determine and sponsor Demonstration Creation, Use and future capability and development. Extend DemoCenter concept to have inclusive value to field including DemoHub capability
- Partner with Marketing, SC Field and the Workflow SC leadership to create pipeline generation capability
- Create and manage a video asset library of functional demonstrations to be used to enhance efficiency and effectiveness for pipeline generation and renewal enhancement
- Capable of developing Americas functionality, prove success and then extend capability globally to EMEA and APJ
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong pre-sales experience as an individual contributor and leader, preferably at ServiceNow
- Thought leadership in methods and techniques for story telling with software
- Ability to coach and develop early-in-career as well as senior individual contributors
- Able to lead people, process and systems development
- Gain and build relationship and trust quickly inside and outside of the SC organization
- Leader who is tactically oriented with long term alignment and understanding of outcomes, ability to flex and shift as needed.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow sales and engagement process and business value
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.