Manager, Strategic Account Development at MoLo Solutions
Are you an effective leader and motivator with an obsession for delivering the best customer service? Do you have third-party logistics experience? If you answered yes to both of these questions then this position may be for you!
What will you be doing?
The Strategic Account Development Manager is a leadership position that focuses on large volumne shippers within MoLo’s Customer Operations Program. As the Manager of Strategic Account Development, you are accountable for the holistic success of an Account Management team. You are responsible for overseeing your team’s entire portfolio of customers, as well as the development of your Account Manager direct reports. You are expected to establish enterprise level customer account strategy and goals in a manner that aligns with MoLo’s growth objectives. You are also accountable for ensuring the execution of said strategy to drive growth and profitability performance across a portfolio of enterprise shippers. The Manager of Strategic Account Development is a freight expert that possesses strong interpersonal skills and are expected to leverage their experience to position MoLo’s service as the engine that optimizes customer success.
The Manager, Strategic Account Development reports directly to Director, Strategic Account Development.
The Manager, Strategic Account Development is eligible for MoLo’s management bonus program which is paid out quarterly.
- Strategic customer account strategy for our enterprise size shippers
- Growth and performance of the enterprise size shippers
- Develop high-level customer relations
- Mange and develop the Account Managers on your team
- Management of MoLo’s buy/sell strategy for each customer on each load
- Cross-functional collaboration between Customer Operations, Business Development, and Carrier Sales
- Freight market education, communcation, and pricing for contracted and spot opportunities
Advanced Learning and Development Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
C-Level exposure, probabilities and risk management, advanced freight market trends, high-level customer relations
- Strategic customer account success
- Gross margin performance
- Customer portfolio growth
- Account manager development
What We are Looking For:
- 4+ Years of previous experience in 3PL Account Management or Operations
- 2+ years of previous experience in management
- Strong freight market knowledge with successful contracted and spot pricing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage risk
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to align growth initiatives with industry leading service levels
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k) with company match
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.