LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
As our sole Manager, Strategic Alliances, you will own the build out of LogicGate’s strategic partnership ecosystem. We offer several different types of partnerships (think options like referrals and reseller opportunities) to help broaden the reach of and market our industry leading GRC platform, Risk Cloud. You would be at the forefront of this endeavor by strengthening existing partnerships, identifying and building new opportunities, and holistically improving processes within our Strategic Alliance program. You will educate potential partners on the value of Risk Cloud for their clients, bringing significant revenue potential into LogicGate.
How you'll spend your time:
- Articulating the Risk Cloud's value proposition to consulting and advisory decision-makers to assess partner interest via platform demonstrations where you communicate key capabilities, differentiators, and alignment to the partner’s services and revenue streams
- Qualifying inbound and outbound partner sales leads through discovery meetings based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions and Ideal Partner Profile
- Building and managing the Partner Relationship Management Salesforce module to facilitate the partner deal registration process and account creation process to develop pipeline creation
- Leading key partnership accounts and work cross-functionally with LogicGate teams to build out sales enablement, go-to-market collateral, and other partner enablement activities
- Defining and implementing additional processes to help promote Strategic Alliance vision, including developing strategy and pricing for a newer Managed Service Providers offering
We get excited about you if you have:
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 4+ years of sales experience with a combined experience of managing partner (reseller, referral) relationships and direct sales experience or have background in consulting with experiences working with vendor alliances
- Great people skills. The ability to quickly understand your audience and their needs, then tailor the right message to them.
- Builder of lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with partners
- Curiosity and the desire to qualify the best partners for the benefit of LogicGate
- Tech savviness – can quickly pick up new SaaS technology and understands our platform front and back
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.