Manager, Strategic Alliances
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Manager of Strategic Agency and System Integrator Alliances is responsible for creating a robust and highly active Global SI/Agency ecosystem with leading Sis (such as Deloitte, Accenture, PwC, Publicis, WPP, etc.) in order to extend Showpad’s Global SI/Agency reach, revenues, and services delivery. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in launching and scaling SI/Agency go-to-market programs tactically at the field level between the Global SI and within a team’s Enterprise Sales organization. This role will report to the Global Head of Business Development Alliances.
- Define a Strategic Services Program and execute against Showpad's corporate and
- Drive recruitment, enablement and success of an expanding ecosystem of strategic system integrators and agencies, boutique consulting firms, etc
- Define and communicate Showpad's value propositions to Global SI and Agencies organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications
- Identify what is needed across existing Showpad teams to support this strategy; including in sales, services, marketing, success, and product.
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding partners’ current areas of focus as well as potential new areas for expansion
- Deliver basic Showpad sales training and enablement to GSI vertical sales leaders and advisors
- Represent both the voice of the partner to Showpad and the voice of Showpad to the partner as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
- Develop, negotiate, and close strategic agreements with major external partners
- Drive GTM plans with Strategic Alliances to grow Showpads presence, mindshare, and revenue
- Drive opportunities and pipeline via the Services Channel
- 10+ years as a global enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise
- 10+ years growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue
- Strong channel sales and marketing background
- History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Expert business case and financial modelling skills
- Executive Presence
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.