Manager, Technical Account Management at FOURKITES (Chicago, IL)
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
The Customer Success department at FourKites is excited to bring on a Manager of Technical Account Management to help evolve and maintain the overall vision of the Technical Account Management (TAM) team. While directly reporting to the Director, TAM you will be enhancing how our customers see value. We are looking for a team member who is collaborative and passionate about helping customers maximize their value using the FourKites platform. You will act as the voice of the customer when partnering with Product to enhance our industry-leading visibility platform.
If you are a strong technical leader capable of managing a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) responsible for the following, we want to meet you!
- delivering end-user adoption activities
- executing business value objectives
- driving carrier compliance
- acting as a product subject matter expert
- Grow and maintain the charter and vision of the Technical Account Management team
- Prioritize and monitor team activity to ensure timely delivery of customer requests
- Responsible for day-to-day management activities, including: capacity planning and staffing, performance reviews, professional development conversations, and escalation support
- Assist the team in understanding complex requests and determining impactful solutions
- Partner with Customer Success to identify and deliver product best practices
- Collaborate with peers in Customer Success, Carrier Operations, Implementation, Product, Marketing, and Engineering
- Recruitment of team members
- 6+ years of of customer facing experience
- 2+ years of technical people leadership experience
- Understand technical challenges and effectively collaborate internally
- Possess customer-facing skills that you’re excited to take to the next level
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Logistics and supply chain experience preferred, but not required
- Salesforce knowledge, comfortable in Excel, and are familiar with exception-based reporting
- Agile and thrive with teamwork, collaboration
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.