Manager, US Sales and Account Management
To keep up with growth, we're looking to add a manager to oversee our Seller Relationship Team. As the Manager of Sales and Account Management you will lead a team of individuals who are responsible for managing relationships and pricing for our largest sellers.They will work closely to manage the performance of each team member and use insights from data to drive the performance of the entire team.This opportunity is a unique experience to leverage your leadership and data skills at one of the fastest growing businesses in sports and entertainment.
- Oversee pipeline management for converting sellers to Vivid Seats technology. Identify trends in the conversions and work with the VP of Supply Chain to develop strategies to convert more sellers.
- Track all seller accounts to ensure pricing is in line with market standards and work with team members to have their sellers adjust pricing when needed.
- Organize and ensure the fulfillment of all new seller requests. Notice trends in the requests and recommend strategies to leverage them.
- Develop and share weekly reports of the team's activity and ensure the team has the curated data cuts they need to actively manage their accounts
- Maintain a motivating and action-oriented culture to drive the performance of the entire team
To be successful, you'll need
- Experience leading a high performing client relationship or sales team
- The ability to draw meaningful insights and impactful strategies from data
- Strong motivation and employee development skills
- Expert Excel Skills
- Looker and SQL proficiency a plus
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606