We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The primary function of an Assistant General Manager (AGM) is to manage the overall service experience as well as growth and profitability in their respective market or region. Through local initiatives as well as building relationships with restaurant and driver partners, the AGM will be the local leader for GrubHub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Market Management including scheduling, and reviewing numbers
- Work with Driver Specialist, following up on recruiting and retention opportunities
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists, follow up on service opportunities and evaluate performances
- Visit with restaurants, drivers, and customers to build relationships
- Work closely with General Manager to identify opportunities to improve market
You Should Have
- 3 - 5 years Delivery or Operations Experience, logistics knowledge is preferred
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Manages customer service experience-friendly, positive, can handle difficult situations
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
- Prioritizing multiple tasks while staying organized is a must
- Ability to develop team dynamic as well as individuals
- Highly motivated, takes initiative
- Proficient knowledge of Google products
And Of Course, Perks!
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401K plan with guaranteed match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.