Marketplace Seller Account Manager
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Browse the Aisles
The Marketplace Seller Account Manager will be the lead for managing all Seller relationships and being a partner in helping them grow on our marketplace. Seller satisfaction will be a key and this role is responsible to ensure we are creating an environment that makes doing business with our marketplace easy for them. Additionally, this role will be responsible for monitoring seller KPI's and SLA levels and managing as needed to ensure they are meeting our defined goals.
What's "in-store" for the role
- The Account Managers key responsibility will be to ensure our seller network has the tools they need and internal support to succeed. This position will be the SPOC for all sellers that are active on our platform.
- Responsible for sales, volume, and commissions earned on all marketplace transactions.
- This position will review daily the seller dashboard to ensure our seller standards are bring met to meet our customer needs and meet our SLA goals
- This position will focus on growth opportunities that align with our overall marketplace strategy and coordinate opportunities with sellers.
- This position will track and report seller metrics on a weekly basis and identify top and bottom performers.
- Define weekly initiatives to improve top and bottom performers should be implemented and tracked to improve overall performance.
- Enhance item content, descriptions, categorization and other items to present best in class product listings.
- Stays on top of seller in-stock levels and addresses open issues as needed.
- Manage all customer service issues related to seller/customer returns.
- Reconcile all financial issues working directly with finance team.
- Development of seasonal calendar to ensure we are featuring key seller products relevant to our customer needs.
- Develop plan to include seller marketplace exclusive promotion strategy
- Long-term works on seller store strategy
- Review all seller item listings before going live to ensure alignment with site standards and strategy.
- Work at a strategic as well as tactical level
- Keeps up on competitive Marketplace trends across the industry.
Key ingredients- required qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years e-commerce experience
Management of an established marketplace preferred.
Experience with Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Target and other leading marketplace providers.
Self-motivator that can set a strategic vision and put steps in place to achieve.
Collaborative individual that works well with internal and external partners
Strong project management skills
Strong analytical skills
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.