Merchant Success Manager
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
We are looking for an Account Manager to help create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.The Account Manager will be responsible for managing ShipBob’s top generating clients- while acting as a liaison between internal teams (operations, customer success, analytics) to improve the customer’s overall experience. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Conduct quarterly reviews to understand specific business growth plans and strategize how we can continue to grow and support the company
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to ShipBob’s high value accounts - including answering challenging client requests or escalated issues
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Continually update and inform merchants on ShipBob’s features & capabilities
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Prepare audits on specific accounts and explain findings
- 2+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communication or related field
- Excellent active listening, organizational and communication skills
- Able to handle push-back in stressful situations
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Plan
- Flexible working hours, casual dress code
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.