Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Along with your passion for coaching, you are an expert when it comes to qualifying inbound leads, developing new leads via outbound prospecting, not to mention, sharing your knowledge by building and leading a team of Sales Development Representatives who position Centro’s products and services to the various markets we serve and deliver qualified leads to our outside sales team (Account Leads, Managers, and Regional Directors). You will be responsible for onboarding, ongoing training and collaborating with team members to achieve goals, while reporting to the Director, Growth Marketing. You will contribute by:
- Helping to hire, onboard, train and manage Sales Development Reps
- Partnering with the Sales Leadership organization to build trust and drive success within each region
- Utilizing an Account Based Marketing platform to understand intent signals from target accounts and working 1:1 with SDRs to help them prioritize which accounts to pursue and ways to personalize the outreach strategy
- Writing emails for the outside sales team to use during their prospecting and follow-up efforts
- Writing and testing emails for the SDR team to use during the lead qualification process
- Continually monitoring lead quality by working with the sales team and receiving feedback
- Managing and researching tools to create process efficiencies and increase team results
- Using Salesforce to analyze results for each SDR and the team as a whole
- Providing recommendations to increase quality lead output
- Motivating SDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and ongoing training
- Identifying methods to optimize Salesforce.com, Pardot and other tools to improve productivity
- Providing ongoing feedback to individual SDRs
- Maintaining ongoing awareness of Centro’s products and services, competitor activities and other research. Coordinating product enhancements and new services training with Product Marketing, and other departments
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2 - 3 years of SDR experience
- 1 - 2 years of previous successful SDR team management experience
- Proven ability to spot talent, hire and grow SDRs to be top achievers
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Linked In Sales Navigator, SDR tools, and marketing automation
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- A positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a team environment
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using Winmo, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, or MediaRadar
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.