Affirm is the leading next-generation E-Commerce payments player in the U.S.. Affirm provides extra spending power and pay-over-time options to consumers shopping online - positively impacting both the consumer journey and the business results of our partners.
We currently partner with many of the largest home and lifestyle e-tailers in the US - across categories such as furniture, consumer electronics, home goods, sporting goods, education and automotive. Our rapidly growing stable of iconic partner brands including Room&Board, Target, CARiD, Simplisafe, Wayfair, Walmart, Peloton, Dyson, TheTireRack, Casper, West Elm and Joybird!
We're looking for a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
What you'll do
- Develop a sales pipeline based on a defined territory, manage sales pipeline according to best practice (detailed account plans; SFDC hygiene).
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in the Home & Lifestyle industry to meet / exceed quota.
- Contribute to Affirm's overall go-to-market strategy and direction. Help build out resources for team scale and efficiency.
- Help develop the sales culture and provide mentorship.
- Be a voice for Home & Lifestyle inside Affirm.
What we look for
- 1-3+ years of quota-carrying technology sales / closing experience on high performing sales teams.
- Firm grasp of presenting detailed business cases outlining ROI on a top-line revenue basis.
- Proven experience leading and managing 3-12 month, complex and strategic sales cycles. Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing.
- Experience in finance, technology, consulting, growth equity or retail e-commerce
- Strong knowledge, interest and experience selling into Home & Lifestyle companies preferred
- Experience selling into midsize to enterprise level companies.
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels, including directly with decision-makers.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA43
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.