Mid-Market Account Executive at UPshow
UPshow is the leading innovator in digital signage for businesses. UPshow increases customer engagement with interactive TV and mobile software, creating a unique in-venue network to advertise to and entertain customers. We offer a three-in-one platform that provides: entertainment options, engagement solutions and a management suite to measure results. By using these tools, businesses can increase revenue; influence customer and employee behavior; and become more efficient. Our clients range from healthcare providers, to restaurant groups, to nationwide gyms — all looking to reach their customers with the right messages at the right time. Founded in 2015, UPshow now reaches audiences in thousands businesses around the world.UPshow has been named one of Chicago's Best Places to Work and one of American's Fastest Growing Companies on Inc. 5000.
About the Role
Are you an outgoing, determined salesperson looking to make a lasting impact on a company's success? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are selling an innovative product alongside a wildly passionate team?
UPshow is looking for an account executive to join our sales team. This role is a hunter position responsible for managing the full sales cycle, from cold-calling to close, for prospective customers with 5 to 100+ locations. We are a rapidly growing company, so there is a significant growth opportunity for high performers.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of prospective customers
- Manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, cold-calling, presenting to clients, and ensuring a successful close
- Achieve performance metrics and monthly/quarterly quotas set by management
- Build a great first impression with our prospects and customers
- Lead a minimum of 10 product demos per week
- Report pipeline and sales activity to senior management for accurate forecasting
- Utilize Salesforce to input and track sales activity
- Work closely and maintain effective communication with other departments, including the Implementation, Customer Success, and Finance teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or marketing, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS or subscription-based services
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales/account management quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused, confident, and self-starter with a positive attitude
- Energized and excited by working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Willingness to travel as needed
Preferred Skills + Experience:
- Experience selling SaaS and/or subscription-based services
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- Previous experience presenting to clients in-person
- Experience within hospitality, fitness, or healthcare
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Commission
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Development Programs
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401k Match
- Pre-tax Transportation
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from Anywhere policy, to respond to an ever-changing work climate
- Virtual Social Events including Team Wins and Highlights from the Month, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, and Happy Hours
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives UPshow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
UPshow is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.