Mid-Market Sales Director
The Mid-Market Sales Director role is responsible for driving growth within the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Durable Goods, and Apparel verticals. This involves an analysis of the buying centers in each organization, including the identification of key decision makers and influencers. Our most successful Mid-Market Sales Directors develop account strategies for the growth of the assigned territory by prioritizing and profiling each assigned organization.
This role is vital to the company's overall growth strategy. The Mid-Market Sales Director will function as part of an Inside Sales team and work on opportunities from prospect to close. Each Mid-Market Sales Director will have a quota where the expectations are to meet or exceed the goal. This will be done through effective account strategies for growth, as well as collaboration with teammates, managers, and colleagues.
Through the assessment of opportunity in a territory, the Mid-Market Sales Director should develop insight into and communicate our value proposition to all prospects. He/she will leverage existing resources, develop new materials, and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in existing sales strategy.
• Generate leads through professional networking and cold-calling techniques
• Prospect and build new business in assigned territory
• Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence
• Uncover and develop client business needs based on Numerator's unique Point of View and set of comprehensive capabilities
• Articulate and demonstrate the value of Numerator's solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities
• Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, our account team, and sour solution experts
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Preferably 3 years of experience in an individual contributor role selling technology/software/SaaS solutions; experience selling market research data preferred
• Proven record of strong sales results where the individual has met and/or exceeded annual goals and has been a valued contributor
• Proven record of prospecting new clients or prospecting within existing clients at senior levels of organizations
• Experience selling in market research, advertising, marketing, data services
• Cold-calling experience
• Strong knowledge of sales process, including pipeline and priority organization
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.