National Partner Account Executive
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic national channel partner manager that has a passion for delighting partners by delivering winning solutions. We work with a variety of partners in our global partner ecosystem. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business and having a direct impact on driving partner adoption and revenue expansion.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
What you’d achieve:
- Manage a National Reseller Partner account to develop pipeline creation and enable and support all team members throughout the sales process as a direct point of contact.
- This reseller is the largest SaaS reseller with 6 divisions to support security, risk, and technology leaders select and procure new software. With 50 dedicated consultants working in their Risk Advisory Practice and 300 field reps.
- Develop national relationships across the partner organization from field sales reps to consultants and executive level to ensure coverage across all LogicGate sales territories. Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Partner with Account Executives and ensure channel partner sourced leads are effectively transitioned and supported in procurement processes and ordering
- Articulate the Company's value proposition, demonstrate a fundamental technical understanding of LogicGate technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective partners via high-level educational platform demos as well as collaborate with Solution Engineers for use case-specific demonstrations.
- Technical ability to understand concepts of LogicGate from an Admin perspective to assist partners with FAQ
- Leverage sales tools such as Insights Squared and Salesforce to clearly forecast partner and partner lead opportunities
- Proactively build knowledge on the competitive landscape.
- Engage with social media platforms, researching topics, and sharing information with partners
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Alliances to evaluate the tier of the partner within the partner ecosystem and help the partner leverage their Market Development Funds(MDF)
- Lead Partner Business Review meetings when applicable to share analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for LogicGate Risk Cloud through regular regional or 1:1 meeting cadences.
- Proven history of exceeding quota with 6-10 years of experience managing Enterprise client accounts or working with Enterprise partners
The value you’d bring:
- Experience in channels, strategic alliances or partnership management experience with 6+ years of sales experience
- Proficient in SaaS selling, partner enablement and enterprise clients
- Proven experience selling within or managing partners within GRC, Risk Management, Compliance or IT Security targeting the CISO, CIO, Chief Compliance or Risk Officer and VPs
- Ideally previous advisory (BIG 4 or other firms) expertise in regards to digital transformation or risk management
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!