Online Stylist/Sales Associate
Reports to: National Sales ManagerFull Time Role with Evening and Weekend ShiftsWorking for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!
Who we are
At Trunk Club, we’re building the future of retail, enabled through a personalized styling experience. You’ll be on the front line, providing styling services and support to customers through chat, email and phone. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our unique company culture, improve our level of service, and create innovative new capabilities for Trunk Club.
- Manage genuine relationships with customers to make sure they are happy with our service
- Provide styling advice and support based on members needs, fit, and lifestyle preferences
- Listen to customer feedback and incorporate it in your styling suggestions
- Manage inbound customer communication via email, phone, or chat
- Delight people with unbelievably considerate care and attention to detail
- Become a taskmaster who excels at prioritization and efficiency
- Act as a subject matter expert of Trunk Club’s service in order to address customer questions
How we work
- With others. Work closely with our customers, sales team and cross-functional teams at Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
A few of our perks
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Merchandise discount
- A comprehensive training program
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!
Who you are
- A customer service expert. You love helping others and creating positive experiences for people.
- A collaborator. You’re team oriented and value long-lasting relationships
- A lover of style. You’re creative and excited about apparel.
- Driven and self-assured. You are accountable to goals and hustle to hit them.
- An empathizer. You are deeply empathetic to the problems of others.
- Humble. You take direction well, seek feedback and constantly try to improve.
- Resourceful and adaptable. You enjoy creatively solving problems and running through walls.
- This is an hourly position that will require some evening (1pm - 10pm) and weekend (Sat/Sunday 8am-5pm, 1-10pm) shifts. You can expect to work (5) 8-hour shifts per week.
- Expected schedule is 40 hours a week comprised of 8 hour shifts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.