The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike-sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for an Outbound Business Development Representative (BDR) and a Senior Outbound Buinesses Development Representative to join our Growth team and help us identify new companies and services that could benefit from Hologram’s products.About this role
As an Outbound BDR, you’ll be responsible for proactive research, outreach and appointment-setting focused on our target markets. You’ll become an expert on the IoT market as you identify and qualify opportunities for Hologram’s Account Executive team. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager and will work closely with our account executives and coordinate with colleagues from the marketing team.What you'll do:
- Identify and build lists of potential accounts and contacts
- Execute phone, email, and LinkedIn outreach
- Document and improve the outbound process
- Become an IoT expert
- 1-3 years cold calling experience
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce or related experience
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The total expected compensation for this role is $84,000-$104,000
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Initial phone interview (15-30 minutes)
- Inside Sales Manager Zoom Interview (1 hour)
- AE Team Zoom interview (45 minutes)
- BDR Team Zoom interview (45 minutes)
- Take-home assessment
- VP of Sales Zoom interview (1 hour)
- VP of Revenue Zoom interview (1 hour) (For Senior Role)
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.