Outside Sales Consultant - Law Firm
Think you need more autonomy?
Outside Sales Representative
Remote - Southern California region
It’s an exciting time to work at CSC! Since 1899 we have worked to become what is now a rapidly growing business, providing services and partnering with 90% of the Fortune 500 ® across the globe.
Are you a highly motivated, competitive, and outgoing individual looking to lead yourself to success?
We don’t believe in micromanaging at CSC. Instead we’ve created an environment where sales professionals like you have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you’re looking for? Then this opportunity, to hunt and close new sales opportunities with large companies and law firms, could be the perfect role for you.
What will you do?
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list.
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels.
- Serve as first point of contact for all customer requirements and request.
- Prospect via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events.
- Prepare for and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups.
- Maintain good record keeping including construction project awards, CRM or account management; Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Travel within territory + outside of territory >10%.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- B.S. or B.A. preferred
- A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- Well-developed administrative and territory management skills
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality
- Success Pattern / High Achiever
- Self-disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Industry knowledge
Why join us?
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.