The key to DoorDash’s growth is merchant selection. The more local favorites we add to DoorDash, the faster we will add new customers, the better we will retain existing customers, and the higher our conversion rates will be for customers visiting our app or website.
We’re looking for an Outside Sales Enablement Lead to partner with Outside Sales Leadership on accelerating our acquisition of key merchants. The person in this role will have their hands on all parts of our sales org, from tool evaluation and implementation to email content to workflow optimization.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Evaluate and implement tools — “a carpenter is only as good as her or his tools”; by demonstrating a high ROI, this role will be able to evaluate, test, and implement tools that help speed up our progress to goal
- Create and deliver content — email and social media are often the most direct channels to decision makers; this role will create the content, measure its effectiveness (open rate, response rate) through A/B tests, and facilitate its delivery
- Optimize tricky workflows— at any fast moving company there are workflows that slow specialists down from performing their core function; your job will be to reduce those sales blockers by simplifying workflows and empower reps to quickly learn new processes that will ultimately speed up their work
- Contribute to our culture - through forums like our Outside Sales Advisory Board and our SDR function, you will hear from our front line team members, help give voice to their concerns, and be a part of the solving their problems
- You have high-energy and are fearless - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You are a documentarian - you store, share, and scale every relevant learning
- You are persuasive - you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- You are humble - you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- You are gritty – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are self-motivated - you’re able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You have 3-5 years experience in either outbound marketing or sales enablement
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Marketing Automation, or Sales Engagement tools
- You have experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.