Outside Sales Representative
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to our Sales team, to help us build and grow our business here at Hireology. This Representative will be tasked with establishing new relationships, growing our business and delivering WOW experiences to each new customer.
As the Outside Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities
- Own and drive full sales cycle and the strategic direction of the market
- Build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure quota is consistently met
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via web or in-person
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures for different package offerings
- Be a highly motivated, driven, self-starter who is willing to spend the time and energy to get in front of top prospects
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will:
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Outside Sales Representative candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Lives our core values
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience required, experience within Retail Automotive strongly preferred, SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus