ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Regional Partner Manager – Dedicated (RPM-D) provides a world-class partner journey and is aimed at ultimate Partner Success for our largest US-based solution integrators. The RPM-D team drives partner revenue, engages in multi-year business planning and opportunity growth. Working with partners to develop vertical and horizontal solutions, developing go-to-market strategies, internal ServiceNow marketing of partner capabilities and engaging with ServiceNow sales leadership are top priorities in developing our regional partners’ business.
The RPM-D is responsible for managing ServiceNow relationships with 2-4 of our largest US-based National partners and driving engagement for the partners across all ServiceNow AMS sales areas. This role reports to the Director of US Commercial & National Partner Management. This is a quota carrying role.
· Building Partner Practices through business plan development, account planning, partner expectation management, industry/regional/product focus.
· Working with the partner to develop Industry and Platform solutions based on partner IP, as well as developing the go-to-market strategy for these solutions.
· Planning for Success through Partner achievement target agreement, capacity planning, growth investment, points earning roadmap.
§ Managing the Ecosystem and East/West Collaboration across stakeholders through readiness assessment scoring, milestone achievement by partner, roadmap sessions for success, regular ecosystem evaluations, tiering progress, acquisitions targets, health analysis, metrics reporting.
Other metrics for success:
· Develop & Maintain operational excellence (pipeline accuracy reviews, deal registration follow up, escalations)
· Effectively coach & enable partners both remotely and face to face as needed
· Communicate Partner Programs’ Requirements & Benefits across the ecosystem
· Provide Day-to-Day Management of Partner Ecosystem
· Work closely with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being executed
· Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews and annual Executive Briefings
· Develop Partner Business Case + Program Roadmaps
· Articulate investment areas needed to both enter and progress through the partner program
· Execute Remediation Plans
· Work Towards Partner Revenue Goals through Teaming & Subcontracting
· Participate in Marketing Events
· Approximately 50% travel
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
· Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
· History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
· Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
· Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
· Ability to work both independently and with a team
· Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community.
· Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue with and through partnerships.
· Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
· Willing and able to travel.
· Broad-based business and technology expertise with 7+ years in either alliance management, consulting, or sales with a track record of driving successful business development activities
· Experience of working with organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
· Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
· Highly motivated and independent contributor.
· High energy, high capacity and high velocity
· Enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.