Partner Development Manager at iManage
Being a Partner Development Manager at iManage means…
You are an engaging and strategic relationship manager with a passion for driving partner adoption and enabling the successful delivery of iManage technology. We work with an extensive variety of partners in our global partner ecosystem, and you will play a key role in aligning their business objectives to iManage initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to directly influence iManage revenue expansion, while significantly impacting our Partner’s success.
As part of the Channel Alliances team, you will contribute to defining best practices, and aligning Channel Partner strategy to Customer Success initiatives. We value innovation, ownership, and out of the box thinking to solve business problems and to identify opportunities for our partnerships to evolve – it is about curiosity, creativity, and a commitment to excellence in an everchanging environment. At iManage, you will make your mark on a collaborative team while growing as a professional and having fun along the way!
iM Responsible for…
- Managing and expanding Channel Partnerships and mapping partner capabilities with iManage goals and strategies to meet business targets.
- Enabling Partners to grow their own revenue and improve their sales and delivery of the iManage portfolio.
- Recruiting and onboarding new Resellers for iManage products.
- Engaging and collaborating with Sales & Pre-Sales Consultants to develop curricula for pre-sales related training.
- Serving as a main point of contact for North American Partners and support the go to market plan for strategic partners in your region.
- Executing Quarterly Business Reviews for all Managed Partners.
- Partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to create materials (whitepapers, web presentations, training plans) that will support overall alliance objectives.
- Tracking relevant KPIs through the partner network to identify at-risk partners and determine ways to enable them to improve sales and delivery.
- Assisting the Marketing team and the Channel Program Manager with the maintenance of partner data in Salesforce, Partner Success Platform, etc.
- Engaging with Sales and Partners in discussions related to commercial aspects of the partner program.
- Collaborating with Channel Program Managers and Marketing to develop, support and attend Partner events.
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- 5+ years of experience managing Channel Partner relationships for a SaaS company.
- A base knowledge of the technical delivery process for software implementations
- Experience developing and delivering sales enablement programs for Resellers
- Demonstrated the ability to create and own a business strategy that will both enable and expand a Partnership network.
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help shape and influence a developing program
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/