Partner Manager, North America & Europe at Rocket Travel, Inc
The Manager, Partnerships, is a creative and analytic marketing manager to the Partnerships Team. The Partnerships Team is responsible for rapidly growing our business via new customer acquisition. We work with our loyalty partners from across the globe to develop and execute digital, social, and traditional marketing tools, offers, and campaigns that excite and retain guests.
Key role components include:
- Develop and drive effective marketing tactics that focus on new customer acquisition within existing and new partnerships
- Lead select business development efforts and on-boarding for new currency partners
- Develop distinctive partner presentation materials, including introductory documents for potential partners, account reviews for existing partners, and new product collateral
- Perform marketing campaign analytics, including email, social media, and online advertisements
- Manage the partner marketing calendar so the entire team is aware of partner marketing activities
- Develop new customer acquisition campaigns that balance acquisition with acquisition costs – this includes promotional design and writing copy
- Build relationship and work directly with our partners to ensure marketing efforts are successfully executed
- Handling other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Is entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- Is detail oriented
- Understands how to summarize complex concepts in simple written communications
- Is energized by fast-paced data-driven working environments
- Has strong writing skills and experience using MS PowerPoint
- Has relevant educational background
- Has a passion for travel
- Experience in a similar role is a plus, but not required if candidate demonstrates s/he's a fast learner
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibility
Travel: [Requires 5% domestic travel.]
Work Schedule: Typical work days are Monday through Friday, work hours to be confirmed with your manager
Roles are the same except report to different supervisors –
Senior Manager, NAM/EU Partnerships: “Senior” because accounts are bigger; North America/European Union
Rocket Travel creates B2C and B2B2C travel solutions, and is part of the Booking Holdings (BKNG). We have many worldwide partners and a diversified business. Despite the world’s current situation, Booking Holdings has been rated the healthiest company in travel, and we’re using 2020 to prepare for the future. We’re solidifying our tech stack, our business capabilities, and our partnerships so that we’ll be ready to meet the world’s pent-up demand for travel when the time comes. We’d love for you to join us and help the world travel again!
Candidates should be authorized to accept employment in the US from any employer, should be willing to start within three weeks of accepting an offer, and should be able to work the same daily working hours as our Chicago office.
Rocket Travel is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.