ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Partner Account Manager leads the relationship for App partners, helping partners meaningfully contribute and grow via the ActiveCampaign App ecosystem. With strong relationships, the PAM identifies areas of mutual opportunity for the partner and ActiveCampaign, and helps bring those opportunities to fruition.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead a partners entire lifecycle experience—including identifying, recruiting, onboarding, supporting, growing, and own all operations with the partner
- Own one-to-one partner relationships as their primary point of contact, and continually expanding upon partner marketing and program initiatives
- Uniquely understanding partner objectives and value and identify areas where this is mutually beneficial for customers
- Facilitating cross-functional initiatives across Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, and Finance to launch and manage partnership programs
- Scale partner awareness and engagement, providing internal and external training and enablement to customer facing teams
- Focus on all aspects of our revenue funnel, from working with partners to generate top of the funnel leads to ensuring successful end integration for customer retention
- Operating and executing against quarterly goals and objectives while establishing and maintaining reports on key partnership KPIs
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to support the overall growth of our partner ecosystem, providing ideas, experience, insights, opportunities, and accountability to our work
What is needed:
- Proven and deep experience in SaaS or technology partner management
- Previous sales and sales management experience preferred
- Experience managing large and/or complex accounts
- Passion and commitment to partner success
- An understanding of product strategy and operations, and how partners contribute to both
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and technical understanding skills
- Proactive and initiative within change and ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial and ownership mindset
- Marketing technology (martech) experience a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.