Partner Manager at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Kin + Carta operates under an organizational model called “The Connective,” a global ecosystem of over 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives. Together, the Connective provides full-service capabilities for not only our clients but for employee experience and mobility.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We are looking for a relationship-driven and detail-oriented Partner Manager to join our Partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta's rapid growth. You’ll be joining an arm of our sales team focused on expanding our technology partnerships' new business opportunities within the solutions we build. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support critical partnership management and drive forward new business relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Kin + Carta’s strategic partners (i.e. Pivotal, Google, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, VMware) at corporate and local levels
- Determine partner program requirements and coordinate internal stakeholders and resources to fulfill them
- Work with Kin+ Carta's sales reps to drive sales opportunities that come through partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta's head of sales and emerging capability leads to create go-to-market strategies and joint offerings with partners
- Monitor partners’ product offerings and work with technical resources to take advantage of early access, betas, etc.
- Work with Kin + Carta's marketing team and partners’ marketing teams to develop thought leadership, joint collateral, and events
- Attend partner conferences and sales events to demonstrate commitment and generate new business opportunities
- Work with Kin + Carta’s emerging capabilities team to ensure the strategic nature of partnerships are aligned; foster strong relationships between Kin + Carta’s leadership and corresponding partner leadership
- Assist with overall partnership strategy
- 5+ years B2B channel management experience
- 3+ years experience in major public Cloud ecosystems preferred
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Understanding of B2B marketing strategies and sales processes
- Understanding and passion for human-centered design and the agile software development lifecycle
- May have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams in enterprise environments
- Extroverted and empathetic
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- At least 25% travel required
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.