Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual who will support key partnerships across our clinical & research workflows.
In the last month, others in this role have…
- Provided support for matters related to the success of their assigned customer base.
- Ensured projects are executed to desired specifications, requiring an in-depth understanding of our molecular & clinical data operational pipeline.
- Orchestrating the on-boarding of a new client, including building & organizing the Kickoff materials.
- Created deliverables & report cards for partnership metrics & updates.
- Maintain the source of truth and status of partnerships using tools like Salesforce & JIRA to provide cross-functional transparency.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives.
- Received an email from a satisfied customer you went above and beyond for.
- Contributed to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral.
- Run training sessions for new team members.
- Identified areas of process improvement and presented potential solutions & their associated feasibility.
- Prepared, QA’d and provisioned access for data prior to client delivery.
- Learned something new about cancer research and care.
A good candidate:
- Is comfortable with and excited about working with healthcare customers directly and creating positive experiences.
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance.
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty.
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships; up, down and across.
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills-- comfortable working with & uncovering insights from data.
- Has a tenacious appetite for success.
- Has a fundamental need and desire to be helpful.
An ideal candidate also:
- Has interaction with current customers who would rave about you.
- Has worked in the Healthcare industry, in an Operating or Commercial capacity.