Partner Platform Account Associate at Root
As a Partner Platform Account Associate, you will build, manage and grow many distribution partnerships of varying types while working with the Partnerships team to identify and implement digital marketing campaigns to optimize partner growth. You will be that rare blend of technically-minded and relationship-driven, managing partners’ performance toward team goals and performance marketing KPIs using existing tools and products.
What you'll do:
- Build and support distribution relationships with 50+ partners that can promote Root’s message and grow customers.
- Support the Partnerships team in the acquisition, onboarding, and servicing of standard partners of all types (for example, media buyers, dealerships, consumer apps, etc)
- Cultivate relationships with partners and work to optimize their traffic
- Conduct test and learn activities with unproven partners and build recommendations and implementation plans based on results.
- Act as the key contact for Partner questions and answers in a timely manner, monitoring the Platform communication channels.
- Lead the establishment of partner goals in alignment with Partnerships team KPI objectives and drive partner performance toward those goals.
- Solves partner issues and escalates when no predetermined solution available
What we're looking for:
- Highly responsive individual capable of juggling multiple partners, who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Consistent track record of handling multiple accounts, growing accounts by developing strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives and recommending the best strategies for implementing solutions
- Experience working with marketing partners preferred
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong project management, time management and prioritization skills. You don’t let things slip.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up like environment
Who we are.
Root Insurance is the nation’s first licensed insurance carrier powered entirely by mobile. We were founded on the belief that the services you need for everyday life should serve you better. That’s why we base insurance coverages on you, not your demographic. It’s the way insurance should be. And it’s all conveniently in an app.
What draws people to Root.
We’re a venture-backed technology company. Our early success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our product is only as good as the people building and promoting it. We look for individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and a highly analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy. For assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless.
Impact. By challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business.
Collaboration. We encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn.
People. We are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.