SpotHero is seeking a Partnership Specialist to create and manage event and venue partnerships. This high-energy, proactive individual will take both a creative and methodical approach to relationship building. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will bring strategic partnerships from ideation to activation, expanding the SpotHero brand.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Cultivate, engage, structure, negotiate, and manage strategic event and venue partnerships across SpotHero markets to expand the SpotHero brand.
- Work closely with our Sales & Operations Team to understand business needs, researching and producing a pipeline of applicable qualified leads.
- Propose customized partnership opportunities to current and potential partners.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep detailed records of your process in our Salesforce.
- Analyze data and report this information to multiple teams.
Who you are:
- A relationship-builder. Relationships are the key to closing and managing partnerships. You’re comfortable with cold calling and interacting with people you don’t know.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. You’re diligent and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Self-motivated. You are responsible for the success of these partnerships, so you need to be driven by the excitement of helping grow the SpotHero brand.
- A creative thinker. Most partnerships aren’t cut-and-dry, you’ll need to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
- 0-2 years experience in partnerships, business development, sales, account management, or other client facing roles
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills
- Optimistic, outgoing, autonomous, go-getter
What we’re offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.