SpotHero is seeking a Partnership Specialist to both close new event (e.g. Chicago Marathon) and venue (e.g. Chicago Theatre) partnerships and to support the management of our broad portfolio of 1K+ existing partnerships. This exciting role requires a combination of hustle / relationship building know-how to land new partnerships & strong organizational skills to manage our large existing portfolio. The role reports into our recently formed Verticals function, which is focused on managing our high growth business segments.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of mobility's hottest tech companies, having recently closed a $50M Series D round! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our operations & analytics teams to identify high potential new partnership opportunities & develop a pipeline.
- Manage ongoing outreach to target venues & events, building relationships, negotiating & closing new partnerships.
- Leverage Salesforce in support of these efforts & maintain high quality reporting that can be used to inform outreach strategy / approach.
- Own the bulk of account management for existing partnerships, including prioritizing partnership management & renewal activities based on opportunity size.
- Drive the development of scaled approaches to account management, leveraging process design, automation, etc.
Who you are:
- A relationship-builder. Relationships are the key to closing and managing partnerships. You’re comfortable with cold calling and interacting with people you don’t know.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. You’re diligent and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Self-motivated. You are responsible for the success of these partnerships, so you need to be driven by the excitement of helping grow the SpotHero brand.
- A creative thinker. Managing a broad portfolio of existing partnerships isn’t cut-and-dry, you’ll need to think outside the box and come up with scalable approaches.
- 1-2 years experience in partnerships, business development, sales, account management, or other client facing roles
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills
- Optimistic, outgoing, autonomous, go-getter
What we’re offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with high potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.