DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
Are you a strategic thinker with a positive outlook who can empathize with other individuals and their challenges? Are you familiar with the channel sales and strategic partnerships world and do you have existing relationships with industry contacts? Do you like to travel, present to groups and work with multiple teams to create opportunity and win new clients?
The Partnerships & Channel Sales Manager/Director role is a unique opportunity to join a growing team, drive meaningful relationships with strategic partners, build opportunity and impact DialogTech’s bottom line. To be successful, you will need the skills of a salesperson, be willing to hunt and build new relationships, while maintaining the mindset of a partnership manager to form long-lasting relationships with individuals and organizations.
You will be successful in this role will have the following qualities:
- 5+ years of outside sales, channel sales, strategic partnership, or related experience and love to hunt
- High EQ (Emotional Quotient) - When you talk to others you are able to actively listen, hear their concerns (both spoken and unspoken) and understand how to react to engage them
- Exemplary presentation skills - This position requires frequently speaking to groups of individuals, both internally and externally to evangelize DialogTech’s mission of helping marketers consume and act on the phone calls their marketing efforts are driving
- Independent and dependable, with excellent time-management skills
- Strong relationship-building skills, technically minded and motivated by results
- A self-starter with proven ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver
- Strong work ethic and a passion for relationship building
- This is the ideal role for someone who love technology, travel and engaging with people. It’s an excellent role in which to build your personal and professional portfolio while simultaneously helping our customers, partners, and stakeholders be more impactful at their jobs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Targeting and establishing relationships with key collaborators at strategic partner accounts (this includes research, prospecting, relationship management and presentation skills)
- Working with existing strategic partners to identify and expand business opportunity with their client base
- Finding opportunities and deliver content for strategic partnership presentations, trainings, and webinars
- Creating and supporting selling scenarios that include disrupting the current competition
- Securing, managing and increasing output of strategic relationships through negotiations and contracts
- Working closely with partnerships team to document and understand the ongoing changes in the marketing technology and CRM industry landscape
- Achieving engagement, opportunity referral, retention and growth goals
- 40% + travel
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.