Partnerships Manager at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As Partnerships Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo and report into the Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for identifying and closing revenue driving partnerships through affiliate deals and co-marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for experimenting with different strategies, channels and pay-for-performance models to drive incremental revenue through partnerships at Cameo.
We think this is a dream job for a hard working, creative and motivated sales and marketing expert, and we could not be more excited to work together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and recruit new affiliate partners via Impact Partnership Cloud, direct sales efforts, social outreach, etc.
- Constantly optimize our affiliate partners by analyzing campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI possible
- Negotiate and contracts and commission structures for new affiliate partners
- Ensure our partners stay abreast on trending Cameo talent and promote unique offers on our marketplace
- Monitor and report on affiliate activity and program health. Identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Outline go to market strategies for new revenue streams for businesses using Cameo
- Oversee lead nurturing and b2b sales cycles for multiple revenue streams and verticals
- Build a playbook to help onboard new team members as the team scales
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years in a revenue-focused partnerships role, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start-up
- Experience working on b2c e-commerce affiliate programs with a solid understanding of the affiliate landscape
- Experience building go to market strategies for new business lines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, great on the phone and over email
- Experience working with data analytics and performance optimization
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Strong listening, observation and learning skills
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.